Full-Time Publishing and Production Positions (In-House)
Eligible candidates must live in the immediate area of our facility, which is located in Alpharetta, Forsyth County, Georgia. Telecommuting not permitted.
TO APPLY: EMAIL email@example.com
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Scheduling meetings for staff as needed
- Straightening up conference rooms after meetings
- Greeting clients as they arrive for meetings
- Assisting clients who come to office to pick up orders
- Managing the beverage station for clients
- Scanning and entering information to client’s folders and databases
- Assisting with other office duties as needed
- Candidates must live near Alpharetta, Georgia area to be considered for this position
- Previous receptionist or customer service experience a plus
Please email cover letter with salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manufacturing, packing, and shipping tasks
- Candidate must be able to lift boxes weighing up to 50 pounds
- UPS and/or USPS experience a plus
- Candidate must have high school diploma or equivalent to be considered
- Candidate must live near the Alpharetta area to be considered for this position
Please email resume with salary requirements to email@example.com
BookLogix accepts interns at our company year-round. Both college and high school students are accepted. Student must receive credit from their school for the internship. All internships are unpaid. No telecommuting or “virtual” internships are offered. Interns must have transportation to/from our facility.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the name of your school, the internship coordinator for your school, and what department/area you prefer to do your internship with.